About Me:

Kathryn Zettl
Hometown: Morehead City, NC

I have been living in Charleston, SC the past 2 years and attended the Medical University of SC where I got my degree in Occupational Therapy. I recently took a traveling therapy job so I will be moving to a different city about every 3 months, hence the reason for this blog. I want all my friends and family to stay connected with me as I make my trek across the US. With that said I invite all of you to follow my travels, kitchen endeavors, and occasional mischief :)

My Lovely Family

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Houston Farmers Market

The roomies and I took at trip to the Houston farmers market this past weekend. Here is what we came away with: home made chocolate with bourbon, almonds, and caramel, green tomatoes (so I can bring a little South Carolina to Texas), pickled okra, and some fresh Mediterranean goat cheese. I would say we will be eating well this coming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment