About Me:

Kathryn Zettl
Hometown: Morehead City, NC

I have been living in Charleston, SC the past 2 years and attended the Medical University of SC where I got my degree in Occupational Therapy. I recently took a traveling therapy job so I will be moving to a different city about every 3 months, hence the reason for this blog. I want all my friends and family to stay connected with me as I make my trek across the US. With that said I invite all of you to follow my travels, kitchen endeavors, and occasional mischief :)

My Lovely Family

Monday, October 31, 2011

Texas!

Well its been a few weeks here and I have to say that Texas is growing on me! I am loving my job in rehab; I have great patients and coworkers, although it took me a while to acclimate to a full time job.  I have found a little time in my busy schedule to have some Texas fun! Thanks to my wonderful roommates and their friends I have already attended a steak and wine festival, an A&M football game,  gone 2 stepping (more practice is needed on that), and eaten some GREAT brisket! More stories to come!
My Roommate's lovely cake she made me!

The new roommates: Anna (center), Lora (Right)

The crazy A&M fans!!! GOO AGGIES!

No comments:

Post a Comment