About Me:

Kathryn Zettl
Hometown: Morehead City, NC

I have been living in Charleston, SC the past 2 years and attended the Medical University of SC where I got my degree in Occupational Therapy. I recently took a traveling therapy job so I will be moving to a different city about every 3 months, hence the reason for this blog. I want all my friends and family to stay connected with me as I make my trek across the US. With that said I invite all of you to follow my travels, kitchen endeavors, and occasional mischief :)

My Lovely Family

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Last Night in Chucktown

I couldn't have asked for a more perfect last night in Chucktown. Erynn, my roommate for the last 2 years and I went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Ai Di La. I am leaving Charleston just the way I entered, with two of my favorite people Erynn and Molly (dog). Thanks for making my time her unforgettable. I love you both :)

1 comment:

  1. we miss you already-so weird going to 28 moore and you not being there :( hope the big tex is treating you well!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete